1. We will only collect customers' information for purposes confirmed with them in advance.
2. We will only use and provide acquired personal information within clarified and predefined terms of usage and provision.
We will only use and provide acquired personal information within the clarified and predefined terms of usage, such as for the purposes of providing our Services to our customers, purchase payment and for other purposes stated hereafter, with that customers' prior consent, and as or such purposes as:
1) the demonstration and sales of our and/or third parties' (such as our partners and counterparties ("Partners")) products, rights, digital content and services, etc ("Products and Services");
2) conducting surveys and campaigns of our and/or Partners' Products and Services;
3) Notifying and/or informing necessary matters in regards to our and/or Partners' operations or our services provision（including via email and/or fax,andfor which the same shall apply as set out hereafter）;
4) notifying and/or informing of solicitation for advertisement, publicity and sales of our and/or Partners' Products and Services;
5) sending e-mail newsletters;
6) delivery of our and/or Partners' Products and Services;
7) publishing information posted by users regarding our and/or Partners' Products and Services;
8) making our and/or Partners' Products and Services available;
9) responding to various types of inquires (identity verification, etc) or providing after sales services ;
10) collection and analysis of marketing data and developing new products;
11) enforcement of rights and fulfillment of obligations arising under contract and at law; and
12) all other purposes that may be incidental to the above.
When necessary to achieve the specified purposes of use stated in items 1) through 12) above, we may disclose or provide Personal Information to a third party for specified purposes and where necessary. We may also disclose or provide Personal Information where we are required to do so by law. In these cases, we need not obtain consent of the data subject in advance.
1. We will manage customers´ personal information appropriately by implementing necessary and appropriate organizational, human, and technological security control measures to prevent improper access to personal information as well as the loss, alteration or leakage, etc. of personal information. We will educate all of our executives and employees so that they understand the importance of protecting personal information and handling customers' personal information properly. When outsourcing the handling of personal information to other institutions, we will select subcontractors that meet appropriate safety control standard and conclude a non-disclosure agreement with such subcontractors to ensure that they will not leak any Personal Information.
2. As a means of maintaining the confidentiality and security of the Personal Information, a customer's registration information is protected by passwords.
We will use our best efforts to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, governmental ordinances and guidelines regarding the handling of personal information, including the Law Concerning Protection of Personal Information as well as Guidelines for Personal Information Protection Laws Concerning Fields of Economy and Industry and Guidelines Concerning Protection of Personal Information in Telecommunications Businesses.
We may collect terminal-identifying information to the extent necessary in order to improve our Services and to prevent unlawful acts. This information does not include information which could identify an individual.
Users may find advertising or other content on our website ("Site") that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
For queries concerning disclosure, amendment, addition, deletion, suspension, elimination, or cessation of offering to third parties of personal information and for receiving comments from the public regarding the handling of personal information, we endeavor to deal with such matters in a timely and practical manner and in accordance with the relevant laws. Please note that we may be unable to answer the query if it does not meet the requirements of the Personal Information Protection Law and/or we may impose a predetermined service charge on the handling of certain queries.
Allied Architects, Inc.
Fourth Floor, Unosawa Tokyu Building
1-19-15, Ebisu, Shibuya-ku
Last revised 26th July 2012